Monday, October 11, 2010

Sneak Peek - Leslie + Kenny!

I HEART Dahlias- so when bride Leslie told me she wanted to incorporate them (specifically, Black Dahlias) into her wedding bouquet, I was on cloud nine!  Here are some of the preview photos of her bridal bouquet!!


Leslie's fall bouquet included Black Dahlias, Purple Dahlias, Echinacea Pods, Fern Curls, Bronze Button Mums and Orange Kangaroo Paw.


The Bridesmaids carried similar bouquets but I also added some Butterfly Weed (those little star shaped flower clusters- aren't they cute?) at the last minute.



The Groom wore a Succulent boutonniere that was accented with a "rusty' leaf, Kangaroo Paw and a Fern Curl.  The ushers wore White Calla Lilies with a Fern Curl and Dahlia bud.



This is a preview of their a-mazing reception space at Ambient Plus Studio!  I call it "urban chic."  The centerpieces included White Spider Mums, Lunaria, Curly Willow and White Dendrobiums.

No comments:

Post a Comment